International Student Admissions
World Class Education at Seattle Christian School
Seattle Christian School is excited to be able to open up our unprecedented educational experience to students in grades 7-12 from around the world! Our SEVIS approved International Student Program provides F-1 Visa support to students wishing to study in the United States. International students benefit from our small class sizes, Christ-centered education, outstanding academics and on-site ESL services. Students are welcomed into the SCS family and experience a strong sense of community while studying away from home. Learn more about our great academic offerings and see below for details on how to apply!
International Student Application Process
- Requirements for International Applicants are as follows:
- Complete the Online Application by clicking on the K-12 Application button and creating your account. Once logged in, select add new applicant and choose “International Students” under Program. The application fee of $75 must also be submitted with the application
- Provide academic transcripts for the past two school years
- Students applying to grades 9 and above must provide results for one of the below testing options that meet the listed requirements unless other arrangements have been made directly with admissions:
- iTEP Slate Plus score of 4.8 or higher
- TOEFL score of 68 or higher
- Completion of Level 5 or higher of the Seattle Pacific University InterLink program
- Provide a copy of the student’s passport and at least one parent’s passport
- Provide proof of ability to pay tuition (copy of bank statement or similar in USD)
- Based on the information provided, we may request additional interviews or testing
International Student tuition information is available on the tuition page.
Seattle Christian School has limited homestay opportunities available for international students. Any students coordinating their own housing are still required to live with an adult over the age of 18. Information regarding living arrangements must be submitted prior to the start of the school year.