International Student Admissions

World Class Education at Seattle Christian School

Seattle Christian School is excited to be able to open up our unprecedented educational experience to students in grades 9-12 from around the world! Our SEVIS approved International Student Program provides F-1 Visa support to students wishing to study in the United States. International students benefit from our small class sizes, Christ-centered education and outstanding academics. They are welcomed into the SCS family and experience a strong sense of community while studying away from home. Learn more about our great academic offerings and see below for details on how to apply!

International Student Application Process

  • Requirements for International Applicants are as follows:
    • Complete the Online Application by clicking on the K-12 Application button and creating your account. Once logged in, select add new applicant and choose “International Students” under Program. The application fee of $75 must also be submitted with the application
    • Provide academic transcripts for the past two school years
    • Provide results for one of the below testing options that meet the listed requirements:
      • iTEP Slate Plus score of 4.8 or higher
      • TOEFL score of 68 or higher
      • Completion of Level 5 or higher of the Seattle Pacific University InterLink program
    • Provide a copy of the student’s passport and at least one parent’s passport
    • Provide proof of ability to pay tuition (copy of bank statement or similar in USD)
    • Based on the information provided, we may request additional interviews or testing

    International Students are not eligible for Indexed Tuition and must pay the full price tuition listed on the the tuition page as well as an additional service fee of $5,000 per year to attend SCS.


Seattle Christian School does not provide homestays or coordinate host families. This must be coordinated by the students or through an agency. ALL international students attending SCS must be living with an adult over the age of 18. Information regarding living arrangements must be submitted prior to the start of the school year.