Hello SCS Families!
We pray the Lord's blessings on your family and want to thank you for trusting SCS with the education and spiritual development of your student(s). It is an honor and privilege to serve as trustees of the mission of Christian Education at SCS on your behalf.
We hold open board meetings on the last Monday of every month with exception to July and December. All members of the community are welcome and encouraged to attend. On this page, you will find redacted minutes and internal monitoring reports. You can also click here to view our 2018 SCS Board Policy.
Additional meeting dates for the 2018-19 school year are:
- Monday, November 26, 6:00pm
- Monday, January 28, 6:00pm
- Monday, March 25, 6:00pm
- Tuesday, May 28, 6:00pm
Finally, we hope to see you at the SCS community-wide events this fall.
- Red and White Night - Tuesday, November 20, 3:45pm - 8pm
- Grandparents' Day Program - Wednesday, November 21, 9:15am-11:45am
- SCS Christmas Bazaar - Saturday, December 1, 9:00am-4:00pm
Chris Glynn, Board Chair